- Flash-based side-scrolling action adventure RPG (unfinished)
- Under development in part to test the design flexiility of the "WTF?! SDK"
- A single character is available in the demo, "dnkyboi," though multiple playable characters are supported
- The game starts with dnkyboi in his "pad"
- "cncrgrl" enters the scene
- Dialog can be scripted, and responses randomized
- Afer a bit of arguing, cncrgrl leaves
- cncrgrl sends dnkboi an SMS
- She needs him to go on a quest to get some groceries
- Note how dnkboi's shadow tends to have a mind of its own (it is in fact a unique character that can communicate with him)
- cncrgrl comes back to see if dnkyboi's accepted his quest
- The green "!" indicates his quest is still available
- Clicking dnkyboi opens a quest pane allowing the quest to be accepted or rejected
- dnkyboi accepts, and cncrgrl now awaits the quest completion, indicated by the grey "!"
- Like "WTF?!," dnkyboi includes help screens, inventories, a quest log, a context map, a character and equipment pane, drag and drop action bar hot keys, preferences, time of day and weather, scripted dialog, and so much more...
- dnkyboi zones out of his pad to find the grocer
- Along the way dnkyboi finds a vending machine with enticing items
- He rather impulsively buys some fireballs, along with some tea, one of the items cncrgrl requested
- dnkyboi has finally found the grocer
- Various goods are available for purchase, assuming dnkyboi has enough money left
- dnkyboi gets most of the remaining items on cnrgrl's list
- Uh-oh, because of his fireball purchase, dnkyboi does not have enough money for Muesli
- dnkyboi's finds a newspaper machine and starts to cast a fireball
- With a little luck some change might fall out (so he can go back for the Muesli)
- He belches some fire
- Note the cooldown timer on the action bar, and the reduction of dnkyboi's energy upon casting
- Various things can be flagged on/off such as background music and event sounds, detail of particle effects, day/night and weather cycles, floating combat text display
- Here in the character pane is where found gear is displayed
- Poor dnkyboi is severely underequipped at the moment
- I forget what the pink tab in the character UI was supposed to do... maybe a talent tree or enhanced stats display
- dnkboi's had enough for now
- The player can quit with or without saving